ADO Herbal Peeling treatment
Are you looking for a perfect and radiant skin with no pigmentations, acne scars or fine lines? Ado green peeling offers you the solution, not only for the face but for the body as well. After each application of Ado green peeling the skin is deeply cleansed, excess sebum secretions are minimized and dead skin cells are removed so a refined new underlayer of skin can glow through. The ADO Natural Herbal Peeling treatment is suitable for oily skins, tired skins, skins with small scars, imperfections, discolorations etc. The ADO Natural Herbal Peeling treatment consists of the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling powder (mixture of freshwater sponges and Laminaria) and the special ADO Natural Herbal Peeling Lotion (Fruit acids, Aloe Vera gel, Papaya extract, Stinging Nettle extract, Eucalyptus essential oil, organic silanol with Vitamin C and Allantoin). Before application the powder and lotion are mixed until a homogenous paste is formed.
Citric acid: a- Hydroxy-acid (AHA) that induces exfoliation and dead skin cells removal.Papaya Fruit Extract: Contains the natural exfoliating enzyme papain that deep-cleanses and purifies the skin. It acceleratesthe elimination of dead cells, refines the texture and gives a fresh and youthful look.Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf extract: Traditionally used in many cultures for its beneficial medicinal properties.Contains proteins, flavonoids, vitamins and trace elements, and it is considered a great skin toner, astringent and sebum regulator.Allantoin: Nourishing, soothing and healing factor. Helps restore damaged skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Pulverized Spongila spieces and Laminaria digitata Powerful exfoliating powder mixture of dried fresh water sponges andLaminaria digitata. Water sponges are composed of exfoliating silica microcrystalls connected with an organic matter calledsponging. Laminaria powder is rich in vital nutrients, trace elements, mineral salts, proteins and vitamins. After mixing thepowder with the ADO lotion, the paste exfoliates mechanically the epidermis.
Products After Session :
Treatment Steps :
1) Cleanse the area of application using the Yellow Rose Face Wash and the Yellow Rose Lotion Astringente A.
2) Cover all areas that the product cannot be applied to with Vaseline or a suitable, oily Yellow Rose cream.
3) Using the spoon provided with the product packaging put into a bowl an appropriate quantity of the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling Powder (depends always on the area of application: face or body) and then pour into the bowl adequate quantity of the ADO Lotion. Start mixing briskly until a homogenous paste is formed. For an average normal use (face care) the amounts needed would be 2 ½
• spoonfuls of powder mixed with 6 spoonfuls of lotion. If a stronger result is required, the mixture can be slightly heated at a Bain-Marie.
4) After 1-2 minutes apply evenly the paste to the skin The process is that of applying a face mask. Leave the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling on for 2 - 3 Minutes. Add some ADO Lotion into the bowl and wear protective gloves. Wet your fingertips into the bowl and start to perform gentle massage with circular, upward movements for 1 TO 3 minutes (without applying pressure).
5) The massage should be performed uniformly:
• Do not prolong massage over the same area, to avoid undesirable extended irritation.
• Always ask the customer if he/she can tolerate the application.
• Do not massage over 3 minutes
6) Always keep your fingertips moistened with ADO Lotion. This prevents the product from drying out.
7) Normal use of the product (massaging - rubbing) induces hyperemia, increased blood flow and controlled irritation. The controlled irritation depends on the type of the skin and the intensity and the duration of rubbing. This reaction will determine the duration of massage (usually I to 3 minutes maximum). Always ask the customer if he/she can tolerate the application. Do not massage over 3 minutes.
8) Remove the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling with water and apply the soothing and calming Yellow Rose Masque de Beaute Azulene. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, remove it with water and protect the skin with Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF 50+.
Instructions of use :
• On very dry, dehydrated skin types as well as on the neck the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling must be always applied with caution and with very gentle moves.
• 2-3 days prior to ADO Natural Herbal Peeling application, a deep or simple (according to skin condition) cleansing of the skin is recommended.
For a Safe Use :
• For extra protection, ADO Natural Herbal Peeling after depilation and on skin areas with excess hair growth should be avoided.
• It is always preferable to use peeling on days that are not very hot.
• If you have thin, sensitive skin, irritated skin, skin with dilated blood vessels, or skin with infection, the problem must be treated before using the Ado Green Peel.
• Always apply sun protective cream (Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF 50+) at daytime.
To Conclude :
➤ In the following 3 - 4 days the skin will start to exfoliate. During this period the skin should not be rubbed or irritated in any way. No soap and cosmetic products are to be used except Yellow Rose Sun Care creams during daytime. In cases of more than tolerated distress the calming Yellow Rose Lotion Azulene should be applied.
➤ During these days of peeling, only azulene toner should be used as calming product and the Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF 50+.
➤ After the exfoliation is over, you should protect the new rejuvenated skin with the Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF 50+ during daytime. Also use the Yellow Rose nourishing and moisturizing creams, serums, or gels in the evening.
➤ You can repeat the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling after one month (the soonest) and no more than 4 times per year.
➤ Make sure to have this session done by a specialist for the best result.